With the drop to Alert Level 2 we are allowed to recommence routine treatment and look forward to welcoming patients back to the practice.
Thank you for your ongoing patience and support.
What to expect for appointments at Alert Level 2:
* Our team will ask a series of pre-screening COVID questions which have been recommended by MOH and the New Zealand Dental Council.
* When you arrive for your appointment we ask that you come into the building on your own, but if needed a support person can accompany you.
* There will be a hand sanitising station inside the entrance, please use this upon entry.
* We encourage the wearing of masks in the common areas of the practice (waiting room, reception, and patient bathroom).
* To limit your social interactions we ask that you do not enter the building too early before your designated appointment time.
* All arriving patients please report to reception, prior to taking a seat in the waiting room. With the wearing of masks we may not recognise you!
Due to social distancing rules we apologise in advance that we are unable to accommodate extra family members inside our building.